THE WORLD’S FIRST STRETCH BREATHABLE DRYSUIT DIVING SYSTEM
BARE understand that a truly memorable dive experience is one to remember because of the dive, not the equipment. That’s why they have developed the SB SYSTEM. It’s a combination of 3 lightweight layers that provide STRETCH and BREATHABILITY, enhancing your overall comfort level so you can focus on the real adventure underwater.
The SB SYSTEM uses STRETCH to deliver “next-to-skin” fit and unparalleled freedom of movement, and BREATHABILITY to move moisture away from your skin and exhaust trapped humidity, keeping you warmer and drier throughout the dive and on the surface.
If you want the best drysuit diving experience, we are confident that you will find it in the new SB SYSTEM.
Features and benefits
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE Elastek dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default placement of valve on the left upper arm)
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- M-PADz abrasion resistant seat protection
- M-PADz knee protection with 1mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Flatseam construction, glued and taped on interior & exterior
- Reinforced “critical-wear” seam points
- Contrasting grey seam tape design accents
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium graphics and badging
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone drysuit
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE