Dragonfly-4dvs is a dedicated fishfinder for the dedicated small-boat angler on a budget—this Dragonfly-4 model has just what you’re looking for. Dragonfly-4dvs offers Dual-Channel CHIRP—CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery. Its wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar delivers photo-like images of fish and underwater structure, and its second, narrow-band CHIRP channel is specially designed for targeting fish.
The Dragonfly Difference: A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP, more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
Superior Sonar: Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, lifelike sonar images.
CHRIP DownVision™ – Simply The Best Imaging Sonar: CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600′ and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
A Better View: Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
- Display Type: 16:9 WVGA Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 4.3″diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 480
- Vertical Pixels: 272
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Dimensions: 5 11/16″W x 5 11/16″H x 2 3/16″D
- Data Interface: Power/transducer combined input (no NMEA networking)
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Sonar Frequencies: ClearPulse CHIRP sonar: 170-230kHz/DownVision: 320-380kHz
- Beamwidth: CHIRP DownVision™: 60° sides; 1.4° fwd./aft; CHIRP fishfinder: 25° conical beam
- Transducer: PT-DVS Transom mount CHIRP DownVision™ and conventional CHIRP sonar transducer included
- Cable Length: 6m (19.7′)
- Maximum Depth: 600′ DownVision™; 900′ CHIRP Sonar
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: One year